Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog

I failed to notice that March marks the one year anniversary of this blog.

Amazing. I began this as an experiment, and now it has a life of it's own. I logged onto to blogger.com in early March 2005 after attending a luncheon that talked about blogging. The speaker said it was easy to begin, so I gave it a try.

When I was eight-years-old I had a birthday party for my dog and invited all the other dogs on the block. There were games and a cake. All the guests brought chew toys and kibbles for gifts. So what does one give a blog for its birthday? Special links to other cool sights? A new color scheme? I guess I will just eat some cake today! (hey, any excuse for dessert!!!)

Thank you to everyone who reads what I write, and to all those who have bought my book, posted comments and sent me emails.

We've come a long way. Here are the archives from last March. Enjoy.

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: