Monday, June 26, 2006

His "Super-Power" Is Focus


I recently had a conversation with one of the most successful real estate agents in Austin, Texas. Chad Goldwasser has built and amazing business, The Goldwasser Team, and has been recognized locally and nationally for his results. Additionally he is an accomplished speaker and trainer whose seminars inspire and motivate others to excel.

To become a top tier realtor, Chad has immersed himself in reading (and listening to CD's) the best motivational and sales information on the planet. He has an amazing belief in himself and those with whom he works. If he had a middlename it would be "Mr Goals". In less than seven years he has gone from tending bar in a local Mexican restaurant to providing high-quality customer service to those looking to buy or sell their house. He makes dreams come true.

Chad says; "My Super-Power is Focus!".

Batman has the gadgets. Wonder Woman has the magic lasso. Aquaman can live under the sea. Superman can fly, stop bullets and is more powerful than locomotive (and I like that X-ray vision thing!)...... but Chad has FOCUS.

Hmmmm. For those who have been reading my blog lately, you know focus is my missing link. It is like I am at the base of a large staircase waiting to climb to the top. Focus is what I have identified as the most important skill for advancing a career to the next level. Chad has found it. I am still looking for it.

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: