Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Generation What???

My computer at work kept giving me an error message. Nobody could figure it out.

In comes the twenty-something summer intern, Matt. Click, click, click. Problem solved.

All those years growing up playing his game-boy paid off. "Generation Y" saves the technology day again.

I don't even have a "generation". If the "Baby-Boom" ended in 1965 and "Generation X" starts in 1970..... I am lost in between. I am too young to have protested the Vietnam War, and I am too old to care that Kurt Cobain died.

I did have one of those hand-held Matel Football games (remember, the blinking red lights trying to block the brighter red light from getting down field!!). Very high tech for the late 1970s. Still have it. Not quite the graphics level of my kid's PSP.

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: