Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Praise Others Project (December 13th) - Jen Blackert

Jen Blackert is an wonderful person who has ultra enthusiasm and energy for her business and her life. She is "The Law Of Attraction Marketing Coach" -- helping busy professionals, entrepreneurs, and lawyers learn how to focus on their marketing strategies online and offline so they can book their business solid and achieve the 6 or 7-figure income they desire. She is also the author of dozens of articles, an e-book, and a blog.

I met with Jen at a local coffee house (in Austin, Texas...there sure are a lot of cool folks living right here in my town!) recently for a short meeting - that lasted two hours! I could not leave because her ideas for the future of her business (and mine) seemed to be unending. It was a delightful conversation and I was very impressed with how she visualizes success. When I got to the car I knew she had to be part of the "Praise Others Project".

Jen's website tells more about her coaching/consulting business than I could do here, but I want to encourage you to read the articles she has available. Her insight can help any business professional find more creative ways to make an impact. And who doesn't want that?

Jen is a dynamic businesswoman who has a heart. Get to know her through her writing.

Have A Great Day.

thom

If you are Jen Blackert, CLICK HERE!

No comments: