Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Do The Jeans Make The Man???



Nautic Jeans is having a contest to win a trip for two to Los Angeles, New York, Miami or Chicago. You can enter and win a trip. I entered. I enter many contests. Don't seem to win many of them. But as they say, you can't win if you don't play!


I know about this contest because I got offered a chance to review their jeans and write about them on my blog. I am not sure why they picked me, as I am over 40 and married with kids. I am not sure, but I am thinking, from viewing their sorta hip website, that I am old enough to be the father (or really cool older brother) of those in their target market.


That being said, I like blue jeans. I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy. And a good pair of jeans is a great thing. So I will accept the chance to wear a pair of Nautica jeans and report to the world how they impact my life. Again, I am not nearly as hip as the image of Nautica, but maybe that will change overnight!!!


Their ads picture hip, handsome, young people. Hmmmmmm, I don't think that these are what Ponce de Leon had in mind..... but I do not want to pre-judge the product.


Stay tuned.


Have A Great Day.


thom

No comments: