Friday, June 15, 2007

Route 66 - The Journey Toward Success

Since starting "The 66 Tips To Better Networking" a few weeks ago, I have stumbled onto something. I have received more emails about this series of posts than anything else I have ever written on The Some Assembly Required Blog. Hells Bells, I am only on number nine!!!

So the Sixty-Six is becoming something...although we don't know what. As a reader and member of the Some Assembly Required community, I welcome your input into this project. As it morphs, please feel free to give me some topic ideas and directions on how to allow it to have a better impact on all who read the posts, regardless of if they are regular readers, those who come from a link on another blog, a search engine, or through an act of serendipity.

Email me at thom@thomsinger.com with your input.

"66" has always been my lucky number. I was born in 1966. My parents house is just blocks off the Historic Route 66. My first car was a '66 Mustang (Dang, I loved that car!). My role number at my college fraternity was EB66. My home address has the number in it. And now this writing project is finding its way into my heart.

Click Here to read more of the posts in this project.

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: