Friday, July 27, 2007

Don't Be A "Yucky Salesperson"

My friend, Chris Hyde, has just become a mortgage broker in the Pacific Northwest. Chris is blogging his journeytoward success as he makes this career change at age 41 (Chris is MUCH older than me....5 days).

In his blog he recommends that everyone read my book, Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships. (Great advice by the way, you should listen to Chris!!!). He has a great compliment about my book:

"[Thom] teaches you how to network with people, but not in a yucky 'pushy salesman' sort of way".

I love that!

Have A Great Day.

thom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I was surprised you found this new blog of mine. Secondly, I need to fill you in on new journey of mine when I get back from vacation (leaving tomorrow for a week). Third, thanks for quoting me here...that cracks me up!