Sunday, September 02, 2007

Some Assembly Required Radio Show - Week #4

This week I had no guest on the Blog Talk Radio Show, but instead took 15 minutes to discuss the importance of having a blog as part of your strategy to create your personal brand.

I have had some feedback that 30 minutes is too long for listening to a podcast, so I am experimenting with different ideas. I think on weeks with no guest I will stick to 15 minutes, but 30 minutes still is probably best for an interview. I welcome your feedback.

Click here or for one week on the button to the right to hear the replay of this week's program.

thom

1 comment:

JibberJobber Guy said...

Thom, great self-interview :) It's really interesting to hear your content in this format, and I think it's a great complement to your blog and books...

and thanks for the plug!

Jason Alba
CEO - JibberJobber.com
attendee at the first Austin Business Blogger's dinner :)