Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Cartoon Avatar Looks Too Cool

The big trend on Twitter right now is people designing cartoon avatars and posting them in place of their actual photos. An avatar is an animated representation of yourself, and some people have great ones that look just like them or otherwise make you say "wow, that is cool".

Thus I gave it a try. I went to a sight called Face Your Manga that was mentioned on Mashable.com. It allows you to try several different face shapes, hair styles, colors, etc... but no matter what I did, my avatar kept looking far too young and hip.

I could not make this cartoon character look middle aged and married with two kids -- without making it look stupid.

See for yourself. The avatar looks way too young, smart and with it, in a charming boyish kinda way. I am not this cool.

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: