Monday, May 11, 2009

Eric Hoffer Award For Indepenedent Books


Each year, independent publishers (academic, independent, small press, and self-published authors) release extraordinary books to little or no recognition. The Eric Hoffer Award for independent books recognizes excellence in publishing with a grand prize and various category and press type distinctions. The results are published annually.

The 2009 winner of the "Best Business Book" is "Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Women" by Marny Lifshen and Thom Singer.

We are very proud of this book, and honored to have received this award.

Here is the list of other winners.

Have A Great Day.

thom
honors and

3 comments:

Tim Homan said...

Congratulations New Year!

Tim said...

Hi Thom:

Congrats on the great honor! I've recently disovered your blog and know firsthand that networking is more important than ever. I am "in transition" and have been taught how important networking really is. I know I need to improve in this area, but I am willing to work at it. In any case, as Arnie says, "I'll be back."

Leslie M said...

Kudos to you both!