Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There Is An App For That - Batteries Not Included


I am a big fan of the iPhone. I got mine last summer and have often proclaimed publicly that the iPhone is the greatest invention in the history of the world (my wife still believes that honor goes to fire or the wheel.... whatever, she does not yet have an iPhone,).

I was not sure at first that my phone would have a ton of "Apps", as I was unsure of the purpose of most of the ones I saw my friends downloading. Now I have those same ones I thought were silly. Today I was lost trying to find the location of my San Antonio lunchtime speech, and the iPhone got me back on track. I told the kids that daddy's iPhone was not a toy, and that we would not be downloading games. Well that lasted a week... now it is full of games!

But today I want to tell you that my book, "Batteries Not Included: 66 Tips To Energize Your Career" is now available in the Apple Store as a fully downloadable app.

Just search "Batteries Not Included", and for $2.99 you will have all the tips from the book right on your phone. It will even bookmark your place so when you return to read more you can pick up where you left off.

It is fun to have my book on the iPhone. I hope you will check it out. More books coming in this format very soon!!!

Enjoy!

Have A Great Day.

thom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you about the iPhone being the greatest invention. I had to laugh when I saw your wife didn't agree. My husband doesn't either. And he doesn't have one.

Downloaded the app. Since we are snowed in today in Virginia, I've got plenty of time to read it!

Thanks for making it so easy.