Thursday, October 09, 2014

Podcast Launch - Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do


The new podcast, "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do" has gone live with the first three episodes.  Twice a week it is my plan to bring interesting and informative interviews to the listeners highlighting information and ideas about starting a business and leading a life as an entrepreneur or solopreneur.  

The guests will include business leaders, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and anyone with a high dose of the entrepreneurial spirit. This concept spun out of the popular "Cool Things My Friends Do" blog post series (and the early guests on the show are all my friends, too!!!)

I spent the better part of 2014 researching the idea of hosting a podcast.  I attended the "Podcast Movement" conference in Dallas this summer, and made friends with several others who host shows.  At first I was not sure I would enjoy this, but it has turned out to be a ton of fun.... and I can't wait to talk to each guest.

I am still learning how to capture higher quality audio, how to edit (outsourcing that for now), and I am actively working to find "my voice".  But like all journeys, it begins with the first steps.

Please go to iTunes and download the podcast, or better yet.... SUBSCRIBE.

Thanks for your support.  A positive review would be great too!

If you have an idea for a guest, I am open to all types of suggestions.  I am seeking out people who have unique businesses and a sparky personality.

Have A Great Day

thom singer


1 comment:

RPB said...

Nice job Tom, enjoyed you and Brian together.